Reporting to the Director of Global Market Access Operations, the Consultant will:
- Lead and run RPR™engagements in support of our payer, biopharmaceutical, and investment community clients.
- Mentor and train analyst staff from a Global Market Access perspective, including payer archetypes, market environment for US, EU5, Latin American, Asia-Pacific, and emerging markets
- Support Commercial Development as a content expert in proposal development, pitch presentations, and recognizing new opportunities with existing clients
- End to end execution of the payer research projects; understanding clients need, designing the questionnaire, selecting and suggesting payer archetypes which fits best for the clients need, analyse the payer responses, and develop deliverables including strategic insights and recommendations.
- Working with the internal team to ensure timely, accurate, and value-added reports, developing ad hoc analysis and researching other requests.
- Project management including not only the day-to-day delivery and timeline of the projects but also delivering client presentations for client pitches, and other key meetings.
- line management of operations team to ensure timely and accurate communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Support development of new Payer Interactive Technology platform.
- Create expert content for MAT’s proprietary technology products and services.
- Develop Strategies for Global Payer Recruitment, including specified archetypes, categorization, engagement, and growing MAT’s network.
- Proactively support commercial team to identify new business opportunities, if any opportunities for future work are identified, ensure these opportunities are communicated to a relevant senior colleague or the client if appropriate.
Experience and Expertise
- 5+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical device related firm or related
- 3+ years’ experience in Pricing/Market Access and/or Health Economic related disciplines
- Deep understanding Global health care payer systems and Health Technology Assessments
including experience conducting emerging markets projects
- Experience building / utilizing portals for communication /market research purposes preferred
- Experience in start-up atmosphere
- Demonstrable teambuilding / leadership skills and ability to inspire
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus
Travel: 20-30% including international travel
Location: New York, New Jersey USA, or Fleet UK, or Remote considered