Market Access Senior Analyst
Market Access Senior Analyst will:
- Contribute to RPR™ engagements in support of our payer, biopharmaceutical, and investment community clients.
- Working with internal team to ensure timely, accurate, and value-added reports, developing ad hoc analysis and researching other requests.
- Support Commercial Development in proposal development, pitch presentations, and recognizing new opportunities with existing clients
- Synthesize relevant information (qualitative/quantitative) systematically and uses sound logic
- Differentiate between facts and opinions in the information gathered
- Distil the essentials from a mass of information
- Develop deliverables including strategic insights and recommendations
- Gather feedback from senior team members throughout the project
- Project manage small scale projects including managing the day-to-day delivery and timeline of the projects
Operational Support and Development
- Create and maintain the agendas, meeting summaries, and monitor completion of action items for the recurring business planning and strategy meetings
- Help enhance MAT’s Global Payer Network using public domain searching, social media (e.g. LinkedIn), etc.
- Work within company CRM to execute customer outreach (email blasts, social media blogs etc.)
- Enhance and maintain templates for use in all meetings related to the business planning process
- Consistently update MAT servers and folders with appropriate documents.
Specific Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of P&R system and HTAs in EU5 and US
- Working knowledge of essential consulting methodologies, tools and techniques
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to delivering timely high quality work
- Good analytical skills and numeric capability. Ability to understand, interpret and communicate scientific content
- Strong time management skills to include delivering to deadlines, managing time across projects and proactively raising issues in a timely manner as appropriate
- Excellent written and oral conversational and business English
- Excellent MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel – including formulas, charts) skills plus an understanding of how to conduct research on the Internet
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic, with lots of ideas but is also pragmatic and adaptable
- Eye for detail and self-motivated to deliver high quality work on time
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- MSc level degree in life sciences, health economics (HEOR), pharmaceutical services or similar disciplines and 2 to 3 years of experience required
- Foreign language proficiency is a plus
New York, New Jersey USA/ Fleet, Hampshire, UK